Council Leadership Programs (CLP) offer a unique leadership experience for Colorado State University governing council executive officers within the Interfraternity Council, the Multicultural Greek Council, the National Pan-Hellenic Council, and the Panhellenic Association. CLP is designed as an interactivge learning environment that allows governing council officers to develop the relationships and skills they need to successful complete their officer roles. CLP focuses on individual leadership development, community oriented goal setting and the creation of action plans.
- Relationship Building. By participating in the Council Leadership Program, officers will:
- Build relationships with fellow council officers within their own governing council.
- Build relationships with council officers within the other governing councils.
- Build relationships with the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life staff.
- Community Vision. By participating in the Council Leadership Program, officers will:
- Understand the foundational purpose of their governing council.
- Understand the similarities and differences within the four governing councils.
- Understand the current state of the CSU fraternity and sorority community.
- Articulate a vision for their governing council.
- Articulate goals that contribute to achieving the vision for their governing council.
- Articulate opportunities to create a more inclusive environment within their governing council.
- Leadership Development. By participating in the Council Leadership Program, officers will:
- Develop the skills needed to complete officer tasks.
- Learn the content knowledge related to their officer role.