The Multicultural Greek Council (MGC) is the Governing council for culturally-based fraternities and sororities. This council is comprised of both men’s and women’s organizations and strives uplift common heritages and histories while recognizing and celebrating differences.
Each MGC chapter has an independent and unique membership selection process, thus the best way to gain information about a chapter’s recruitment or intake process is to contact the chapter representative directly or learn about upcoming events/programs of the organization.Many of our MGC chapters hold informational sessions during the semesters they are bringing new members into the organization in order to meet prospective members.
For more information about each chapter and their individual intake/recruitment practices, please visit each chapter’s local website or social media accounts (linked below), or contact the MGC Advisor, Amanda Taylor at Amanda.Taylor@colostate.edu or visit the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life in LSC 142.
- Beta Gamma Nu Fraternity Inc. – ΒΓΝ
- Gamma Zeta Alpha Fraternity Inc.-ΓZA
- Lambda Sigma Upsilon Latino Fraternity, Inc. -ΛΣΥ
- Nu Alpha Kappa Fraternity, Inc. – NAK
- Omega Delta Phi Fraternity, Inc. – ΩΔΦ
- Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity, Inc. – ΣΛΒ