The mission of Phi Kappa Tau is to champion a lifelong commitment to brotherhood, learning, ethical leadership and exemplary character.
Figures represent chapter data at the end of the previous semester
For chapter comparative data please refer to our Chapter Reports page
Fraternity & Sorority Life Community Awards – Excellence in Academic Achievement (2018)
Maxwell Status (2017)
Recruitment Pacesetter Award (2017)
Norman W. Brow Philanthropy Award (2017)
Academic Excellence Award (2017)
Date of Incident:
Reported to the Institution:10/11/2018
Chapter engaged in hazing behavior including forced calisthenics, verbal abuse, servitude, and humiliation. In addition, underage new members were provided alcohol. Additionally, the chapter violated interim measures to cease chapter activity while an investigation occurred.
- Abusive Behavior
- Misuse of Alcohol: Manufacturing or Distribution
- Non-Compliance: Violating the Terms of Interim Measure
- Violations of any Rules, Contracts, or Agreements
- Governing Recognized Student Organizations
- Disciplinary Probation through 12/31/21
- Recruitment Restriction through 8/1/20
- Updated on 1/6/2020, Chapter will be able to recruit in the Spring 2020 semester.
- Social Restriction through 8/1/20
- Fraternity & Sorority Ambassador Participation Restriction through 8/1/20
- Move-In Participation Restriction through 8/1/20
- Secure Chapter Advisor
- Monthly Check In Meetings with Staff