Note: Before proceeding to registration note that this is for Panhellenic sororities (social sororities for women)
Each fall Panhellenic hosts the primary recruitment process to allow potential members to explore their options in joining one of the nine National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) sororities present at CSU. This year the primary recruitment process will take place September 17-20, 2022 in person. Recruitment registration opens June 1, 2022 and closes Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 6pm.
Before you visit the link below to register, there are a few important things to note:
- Please read through the frequently asked questions below to learn more about what to expect in general during recruitment, but also specifically in this fall’s recruitment process.
- There is a recruitment registration fee that allows Panhellenic to run the process. The cost supports reservation costs, marketing materials, online systems used to facilitate recruitment, transportation costs, and more. Any student that would like to discuss having this recruitment registration fee waived in order to participate should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We encourage you to include as much information as possible in your recruitment registration so that chapters can learn about you.
- You will create a login for your registration, so you will be able to login repeatedly to make any updates or additions you wish.
- After you register you will receive outreach from Panhellenic officers and/or recruitment coaches. However, if you have questions at any point before or after you register, you may contact the Director of Potential New Member Experiences, Madison Tiffany, at email@example.com.
Review the A Guide to Panhellenic Recruitment for information about the process. (this will be available later in the summer).
To review the Panhellenic guide to recruitment, click here.
Click Here to Sign Up for Formal Recruitment
Frequently Asked Questions
Click Here to Complete a PNM Recruitment Absence Form
If you need to miss any part of the formal recruitment process, please complete this form so we may do our best to accommodate you.
Enter Your Absence Now!
Please have all information at the ready and complete a separate form for each day of recruitment you may miss (partially or in entirety)Click Me!