Each fall Panhellenic hosts the primary recruitment process to allow potential members to explore their options in joining one of the nine National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) sororities present at CSU. Recruitment in fall 2020 will look different than usual to account for health expectations and social gathering and physical distancing restrictions. But interested students will have the opportunity to participate in recruitment and join a sorority. Recruitment registration opens the week of June 8, 2020 and closes Thursday, September 10, 2020 at 6pm.
Before you visit the link below to register, there are a few important things to note:
- Please read through the frequently asked questions below to learn more about what to expect in general during recruitment, but also specifically in this fall’s recruitment process.
- We encourage you to include as much information as possible in your recruitment registration so that chapters can learn about you.
- You will create a login for your registration, so you will be able to login repeatedly to make any updates or additions you wish to.
- This year all potential members will be asked to upload a short video introducing yourself. This is to assist chapters in learning more about potential members due to the virtual nature of the early rounds of our 2020 recruitment. Learn more about this video here or by visiting the FAQs below.
- After you register you will receive outreach from Panhellenic officers and/or recruitment coaches. However, if you have questions at any point before or after you register, you may contact the Director of Potential New Member Experiences, Breanna Fortier, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review the A Guide to Panhellenic Recruitment for information about the process.
To review Panhellenic chapter financial information, click here.
Click Here to Sign Up for Formal Recruitment