Each fall Panhellenic hosts the primary recruitment process to allow potential members to explore their options in joining one of the nine National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) sororities present at CSU. This year the primary recruitment process will take place September 18-21, 2021 with some virtual but mostly in-person components. Recruitment registration opens June 1, 2021 and closes Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 6pm.
Before you visit the link below to register, there are a few important things to note:
- Please read through the frequently asked questions below to learn more about what to expect in general during recruitment, but also specifically in this fall’s recruitment process.
- There is a recruitment registration fee that allows Panhellenic to run the process. The cost supports reservation costs, marketing materials, online systems used to facilitate recruitment, transportation costs, and more. Any student that would like to discuss having this recruitment registration fee waived in order to participate should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We encourage you to include as much information as possible in your recruitment registration so that chapters can learn about you.
- You will create a login for your registration, so you will be able to login repeatedly to make any updates or additions you wish to.
- After you register you will receive outreach from Panhellenic officers and/or recruitment coaches. However, if you have questions at any point before or after you register, you may contact the Director of Potential New Member Experiences, Camille Davis, at email@example.com.
Review the A Guide to Panhellenic Recruitment for information about the process. (this will be available later in the summer)
To review Panhellenic chapter financial information, click here.
To review the Panhellenic guide to recruitment, click here.
Click Here to Sign Up for Formal Recruitment