Delta Sigma Pi is a professional fraternity organized to foster the study of business in universities; to encourage scholarship, social activity and the association of students for their mutual advancement by research and practice; to promote closer affiliation between the commercial world and students of commerce, and to further a higher standard of commercial ethics and culture and the civic and commercial welfare of the community.
Figures represent chapter data at the end of the previous semester
For chapter comparative data please refer to our Chapter Reports page
CMP Recognition Level – Chapter of Recognition (2021)
Regional Collegian of the Year (2021)
Rocky Mountain Region – Most Outstanding Chapter (2019)
Rocky Mountain Region – Outstanding Alumni Relations (2019)
Chapter of Recognition (2019)
Fraternity & Sorority Life Community Awards – Ascend Award (2021)
Date of Incident:11/15/2019
Reported to the Institution:04/24/2020
A resort located in Estes Park reported that during their stay for a Fall 2019 formal there was damage done to a cabin on premises. This included broken doors, lamps, and alcohol stains on carpets. Additionally, an underage newly initiated member was transported to the hospital on the night of initiation from a party that was not registered with the Professional Fraternity Council.
- Abusive Behavior: Physical abuse including (but not limited to) inflicting or threatening bodily harm upon any person or animal, or acting in a manner that creates a risk of bodily harm to any person, including oneself, or an animal.
- Damage: Any threatened, attempted or actual damage or destruction of University property or the property of others.
- Misuse of Alcohol: Use or possession of alcohol as prohibited by law or University policy.
- Misuse of Alcohol: Manufacturing or distribution of alcohol as prohibited by law or University policy.
- Misuse of Alcohol: Excessive use of alcohol resulting in a state of intoxication that endangers oneself or others.
- Joint Policy on Risk Management – Bring Your Own Beverage BYOB Event Procedures #3.
- General Disciplinary Probation through 12/11/2020
- Formal event plan developed in conjunction with OFSL staff
- Review of risk management and event policies
- Includes a presentation to chapter membership on these topics with 80% of the chapter in attendance
- Risk Management Chair Development
- Complete all requirements implemented by national organization