To make a difference in the lives of our members by developing the potential of each individual through innovative programming, which emphasizes leadership development, service to others, academic achievement and continued personal growth for women, with a commitment to friendship and the future based on the sisterhood, values and traditions of the past.
Figures represent chapter data at the end of the previous semester
For chapter comparative data please refer to our Chapter Reports page
Fraternity & Sorority Life Community Awards – Excellence in Chapter Management
Fraternity & Sorority Life Community Awards – Excellence in Risk Management & Harm Reduction (2019)
Fraternity & Sorority Life Community Awards – Excellence in Community Service & Philanthropy (2018)
Fraternity & Sorority Life Community Awards – Excellence in Risk Management & Harm Reduction (2016)
Fraternity & Sorority Life Community Awards – Excellence in External Relations (2016)
Date of Incident:09/14/2020
Reported to the Institution:09/14/2020
Members of the organization participated in an in person bid day celebration. This included a parade with members of the organization in the back of trucks, SUVs, etc. and interacting with new members against the guidance and instructions of CSU FSL, NPC, and ZTA headquarters.
- Abusive Behavior, Physical Abuse
- Disruptive Behavior
- Non-Compliance with University Officials
- Violation of Law or University Policy
- Violation of University Rules/Regulations
- General Disciplinary Probation through 5/15/2021
- For applicable officer positions (president, risk management officer, social chair, and accountability officer, at a minimum) must draft a portion of their transition plan for their successors specific to any information that was learned from this process
- Compliance with all sanctions from Zeta Tau Alpha National Fraternity
- Decision-Making Workshop with at least 80% of the organization in attendance
Validation Type:Joint Policy on Philanthropy & Fundraising/Joint Judicial Board
Date of Incident:10/23/2019
The chapter hosted an unregistered philanthropy event.
- Joint Policy on Philanthropy & Fundraising, Event Planning and Registration Policies
- Chapter leadership will meet with Panhellenic Director of Community Service & Philanthropy to discuss the chapter’s plan to meet expectations for philanthropy event registration. The meeting includes proof of a transition document to be used when transitioning the chapter’s new philanthropy officer with information about philanthropy event registration.