Kappa Kappa Gamma is an organization of women, which seeks for every member throughout her life bonds of friendship, mutual support, opportunities for self-growth, respect for intellectual development, and an understanding of and an allegiance to positive ethical principles.
Figures represent chapter data at the end of the previous semester
For chapter comparative data please refer to our Chapter Reports page
Mental Health & Wellness
The Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation
Validation Type:Joint Policy on Risk Management/Joint Judicial Board
Date of Incident:12/06/2019
- Senior members of the chapter hosted a social event at which alcohol was present (a “senior bar crawl”) that was not properly registered.
- Joint Policy on Risk Management Policy, Event Procedures, Registration
- The organization opted for a deferred hearing and the following sanctions were applied:
- Chapter leadership must meet with Panhellenic Vice President of Risk Management to discuss preventative measures for “senior bar crawl” types of events.
- Chapter will schedule an educational workshop about the Joint Policy on Risk Management, presented by risk management leaders for the chapter with 80% attendance focusing on impact that violations of these policies can have on the chapter, even after graduating seniors may have left.
- For applicable officer positions (president, risk management officer, social chair, and accountability officer, at a minimum) must draft a portion of their transition plan for their successors specific to any information that was learned from this process.