Kappa Alpha Theta nurtures each member throughout her lifetime, offering opportunities for intellectual and personal growth.
Figures represent chapter data at the end of the previous semester
For chapter comparative data please refer to our Chapter Reports page
Panhellenic Association (PHA)
Commonly Known As
(Inter)national Founding Date
January 27, 1870
Elevation/Officer Election Cycle
% in Other Orgs.
Active Member GPA
New Member GPA
Community Service & Philantrhopy
Additional Philanthropic Work
Awards & Recognition
No awards on record.
Fraternity & Sorority Life Community Awards – Excellence in Membership Development (2022)
Fraternity & Sorority Life Community Awards – Excellence in Harm Reduction & Risk Management (2020)
Fraternity & Sorority Community Awards – Excellence in Membership Development (2019)
Fraternity & Sorority Community Awards – Excellence in Chapter Management (2018)
Fraternity & Sorority Community Awards – Excellence in Harm Reduction and Risk Management (2018)
No awards on record.
Standing & Conduct History
Elevation Accreditation Standing
University Conduct Standing
University Conduct Incidents
No incidents on record.
Fraternity & Sorority Community Policy Violations
Violation Record #1
Validation Type:Joint Policy on Risk Management/Joint Judicial Board
Date of Incident:12/06/2019
- Senior members of the chapter hosted a social event at which alcohol was present (a “senior bar crawl”) that was not properly registered.
- Joint Policy on Risk Management Policy, Event Procedures, Registration
- Chapter leadership must meet with Panhellenic Vice President of Risk Management to discuss preventative measures for “senior bar crawl” types of events.
- Chapter will schedule an educational workshop about the Joint Policy on Risk Management, presented by risk management leaders for the chapter with 80% attendance focusing on impact that violations of these policies can have on the chapter, even after graduating seniors may have left.
- For applicable officer positions (president, risk management officer, social chair, and accountability officer, at a minimum) must draft a portion of their transition plan for their successors specific to any information that was learned from this process.