Informal fall recruitment is hosted each fall by associate chapters in the Panhellenic Association. Potential members can choose events they would like to attend for one or more chapters. If events are by invitation only, that will be shared on the recruitment calendar. There is no registration process to participate in informal recruitment. Students can simply attend events hosted by the organization.
Associate chapters at CSU who participate in the fall informal recruitment process are:
- Alpha Delta Chi (Christian sorority)
- Alpha Sigma Kappa (women in technical studies/STEM sorority)
- Sigma Alpha (professional agriculture sorority)
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi (Jewish sorority)
- Sigma Alpha Iota (music-interest sorority)