Advancing the highest standards of friendship, scholarship, leadership and service for our members throughout life.
Figures represent chapter data at the end of the previous semester
For chapter comparative data please refer to our Chapter Reports page
Cans Around the Oval
Fraternity & Sorority Life Community Awards – Excellence in Harm Reduction & Risk Management (2021)
Date of Incident:09/21/2018
Reported to the Institution:09/24/2018
Chapter hosted party at which alcohol was present and made available to underage attendees.
- Exempt from charges as the chapter utilized the Responsible Action Exemption.
- Review of Risk Management Program and Policy with Staff
- Host Party Partners Workshop
Validation Type:Joint Policy on Risk Management/Joint Judicial Board
Date of Incident:10/19/2018
Chapter held a social event at which alcohol was present that was not properly registered.
- Joint Policy on Risk Management, BYOB Event Registration
- Chapter leadership must meet with IFC Vice President of Risk Management to review policy registration expectations.